New Kindlet 200 Fully Automatic Kindling Wood Machine
Fuelwood’s fully automatic professional kindling wood machine, the Kindlet, has been in production since 2002. Using the company’s own ‘X’ blade design, this robust machine created a new industry standard in kindling machinery, ensuring high volume, high quality and consistent kindling. It became the benchmark product for small and medium sized commercial operators both in the UK and overseas.
Kindlet 200 continues to convert timber off-cuts, pallet waste and round logs into kindling and its market leading two second cycle time is capable of processing 1.3 solid cubic meters per hour, equivalent to 120 nets. Kindlet 200 has been given a new, more compact design incorporating the ergonomic improvements that follow, to ease and improve the speed of operation, boost efficiency and reduce maintenance costs:
• The machine remains fully guarded to ensure operator safety whilst allowing the conversion process to be observed, but new top guard hinges above the splitting area allow the operator to raise the guard more easily.
• Hinges have been fitted at the rear of the machine aiding user and servicing accessibility.
• A new changeover lever fitted at the front of the machine allows for quicker and easier user operation.
• A new grease line station has been installed at the front of the machine for improved and faster maintenance.
• New 3 point linkage and forklift pockets improve portability.
A wide range of power and bagging options are available to suit individual needs.See more images in the gallery>>
STOP PRESS.... SPECIAL DEALS AT APF SHOW ON THE VERY LAST FEW REMAINING EXISTING KINDLET MACHINES