Forestry winches with a constant pulling force ensure that the pulling force is the same throughout the working area, the wire rope is thinner and consequently longer and the tractor can be of less power.
90 GK power is a professional forestry winch with a constant pulling force of 8,5 t. A thinner (lightweight) wire rope allows greater productivity and faster timber harvesting.
Forestry winch 90 GK power with constant pulling force 8.5t, the largest and most robust in its category. The winch is positioned closer to the tractor and the pulley is fixed lower, which improves and lowers the winch centre of gravity. Therefore, there is less chance for the tractor to be lifted. It has an extra large drum capacity, which allows more wound up wire rope. For easy work there are large storage places (PATENT) on the front of the winch, that the dirt from the wheels of the tractor does not get between the chain and other equipment. In order to facilitate the manipulation and stacking of logs, there is also a hydraulic hinged butt plate.
- Adjustable brake release speed and brake force
- AUTO STOP function (limit switch)Unwinding device with two pulleys
- Electronically adjustable brake opening time
- Remote control Terra FA5-A1Easy setting up
- Maxi drum
- Large storage spaces in front of winch
- Plenty of storage area for additional equipment
- Hydraulic hinged butt plate
- Foldable window guard